I'm setting up a firewall with queues and I'd like to know how much traffic of a given "class" was ACTUALLY sent out of an interface (i.e. not dropped by a queue). I mark the classes by means of labels.

I have a couple of questions:

1) Let's assume that every queue contains the traffic of only a single class. What is the amount of traffic sent OUT of the queue? In the statistics showed by "pfctl -vs queue" there are two values: one is the amount of dropped traffic, and the other? Is it the traffic sent OUT, or is the traffic sent INTO the queue (so I have to subtract the amount of the dropped one)?

2) If the queues contain the traffic of more than a class, is there a way to know the amount of traffic that actually was sent out (not dropped by a queue) for every single class? The statistics showed by "pfctl -vs labels" count the traffic ENTERED in the queue, even for "pass OUT" rules?

Thanks.

    __
   |-                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]