Tihomir Koychev wrote:
Hi
 Do you test with pf disabled or without use of altq?

cheers
Tihomir

Those testes were with both enabled - with settings as described in the first post (the main point was - >10Mb speeds with strict bandwidth limits - so either without borrow or with upperlimit).

What else can I add - switching to significantly slower computer (for example P2 266), improved throughput as well, at OBSD's stock settings.

Besides that, as in the last reply - kernel recompilation with HZ=1000, with help of few small patches regarding amd's powernow, made everything working as it should, pretty much. I'm a bit worried though - the box works fine, but it's still udocumented option, and requires simple patching. Maybe something, somewhere assumes that HZ is 100. I also notice that ping's hmmm, granularity increased - so in LAN conditions I get pings mainly 0.