Hi all,

I wanted to run this by you just to confirm if I am doing this port redirection correctly.

Basically I am attempting to direct traffic based off of the requested ip address. I have 2 web servers running and I want the traffic to go to the correct server.

Example:
www.mydomain.com resolves to xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
mail.mydomain.com resolves to yyy.yyy.yyy.yyy

t10 is configured with the ip address xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx and the alias yyy.yyy.yyy.yyy

rdr on t10 proto tcp from any to xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx port 80 -> $server1
rdr on t10 proto tcp from any to yyy.yyy.yyy.yyy port 80 -> $server2

Is this correct?

Thanks,

Jeff