Ken Gunderson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Are there any reasons to prefer lists over tables (or vice versa)
> for the smaller sized stuff, e.g. /29 - /26 subnets?  Any comments
> about when should one not use tables?

Tables are exclusively for addresses, and pfctl has quite a few
options which makes it easy to do operations on tables from the
command line.

So I suppose any set of addresses which conceivably could change more
frequently than you would want to reload your entire rule set would be
a prime candidate getting turned into a table.

20:11:56 delilah spamd[26905]: 146.151.48.74: disconnected after 36099 seconds