> The following rule would not load:
>
> pass in quick on $IntIf inet proto tcp to port ftp divert-to lo0 port
8021

> The error message was:
>
> pf.conf:207: address family mismatch for divert
>
> If lo0 is replaced with 127.0.0.1 then it loads and works correctly.
> However, 127.0.0.1 is properly substituted for lo0 when using rdr-to.
>
> George

It would be nice if this worked, though it looks like it's non-trivial
to do (rdr-to is parsed in a different way to divert-to) - however, I'd
like to make sure that at least the documentation for ftp-proxy is
correct, did you find this rule in documentation somewhere?

The only place where I found divert-to being referenced was in the ftp-proxy documentation, and it was shown with "127.0.0.1". It was I that made the switch to lo0, to be consistent with other rules in the pf.conf.

Geo.