Off-Topic: Motherboard: Almost Every Word of Donald Trump's Birther Statement
Is a Lie

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/09/every-line-donald-trumps-birther-statement-lie

        Indeed, virtually every line of the statement is a lie.
        Hillary Clinton did not allege that the president was born in
        Kenya. Trump did not compel Obama to release his birth
        certificate "when others had not"--Obama had already released
        a copy of his birth certificate, but critics, including Trump,
        believed it to be a fake. So Obama released a longer birth
        certificate in 2011--but that release did not bring "closure"
        to the issue. Instead, Trump called it a forgery, citing
        "Israeli science," and announced that he was sending a team of
        investigators to Hawaii to uncover the truth. He suggested
        that a Hawaiian health official who knew of the cover-up had
        died in suspicious circumstances.

 - - -

--Lauren--
Care About Science and Tech? Our Job One: STOP TRUMP:
https://vortex.com/stop-trump
 - - -
Lauren Weinstein (lau...@vortex.com): https://www.vortex.com/lauren
Lauren's Blog: https://lauren.vortex.com
Founder: Network Neutrality Squad: https://www.nnsquad.org
         PRIVACY Forum: https://www.vortex.com/privacy-info
Co-Founder: People For Internet Responsibility: https://www.pfir.org/pfir-info
Google+: https://google.com/+LaurenWeinstein
Tel: +1 (818) 225-2800
I have consulted to Google, but I am not currently
doing so -- my opinions expressed here are mine alone.
 - - -
The correct term is "Internet" NOT "internet" -- please don't
fall into the trap of using the latter. It's just plain wrong!