Off-Topic: Donald Trump Threatens to Sue The New York Times for "Irresponsible
Intent"

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/donald-trump-threatens-sue-new-929907?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+thr%2Fnews+%28The+Hollywood+Reporter+-+Top+Stories%29

        Earlier in the day, Trump continued his anti-media comments
        made online with a series of tweets against The New York Times
        and columnist Maureen Dowd, saying that she "makes up things
        that I never said for her boring interviews and column. A
        neurotic dope!" In an interview with CNN on Saturday, Dowd
        said she had confronted Trump throughout his campaign, warning
        him about the violence at his rallies and events, but he told
        her that "he thought the violence added a frisson of
        excitement."

 - - -

Looks like he slipped his leash again.

--Lauren--
Care About Science and Tech? Our Job One: STOP TRUMP:
https://vortex.com/stop-trump
 - - -
Lauren Weinstein (lau...@vortex.com): https://www.vortex.com/lauren
Lauren's Blog: https://lauren.vortex.com
Founder: Network Neutrality Squad: https://www.nnsquad.org
         PRIVACY Forum: https://www.vortex.com/privacy-info
Co-Founder: People For Internet Responsibility: https://www.pfir.org/pfir-info
Google+: https://google.com/+LaurenWeinstein
Tel: +1 (818) 225-2800
I have consulted to Google, but I am not currently
doing so -- my opinions expressed here are mine alone.
 - - -
The correct term is "Internet" NOT "internet" -- please don't
fall into the trap of using the latter. It's just plain wrong!