Off-Topic Crooked Son like Crooked Father: Eric Trump Used An 'If Only Men
Voted' Map To Show His Dad's 'Momentum'

        The only problem? That GIF is based on a map which was created
        by FiveThirtyEight's Nate Silver, and actually depicts what
        the electoral map would look like if only men were voting in
        this election.

 - - -

What a worthless putz.

Care About Science and Tech? Our Job One: STOP TRUMP:
 - - -
Lauren Weinstein (
Lauren's Blog:
Founder: Network Neutrality Squad:
         PRIVACY Forum:
Co-Founder: People For Internet Responsibility:
Tel: +1 (818) 225-2800
I have consulted to Google, but I am not currently
doing so -- my opinions expressed here are mine alone.
 - - -
The correct term is "Internet" NOT "internet" -- please don't
fall into the trap of using the latter. It's just plain wrong!
pfir mailing list