Off-Topic: Bob Dylan wins 2016 Nobel Prize in Literature

        Sara Danius, a literary scholar and the permanent secretary of
        the 18-member Swedish Academy, which awards the prize, called
        Mr. Dylan "a great poet in the English-speaking tradition" and
        compared him to Homer and Sappho, whose work was delivered
        orally. Asked if the decision to award the prize to a musician
        signaled a broadening in the definition of literature, Ms.
        Danius jokingly responded, "The times they are a changing,
        perhaps," referencing one of Mr. Dylan's songs.

 - - -

Care About Science and Tech? Our Job One: STOP TRUMP:
 - - -
Lauren Weinstein (
Lauren's Blog:
Founder: Network Neutrality Squad:
         PRIVACY Forum:
Co-Founder: People For Internet Responsibility:
Tel: +1 (818) 225-2800
I have consulted to Google, but I am not currently
doing so -- my opinions expressed here are mine alone.
 - - -
The correct term is "Internet" NOT "internet" -- please don't
fall into the trap of using the latter. It's just plain wrong!
pfir mailing list