Off-Topic Pence's Perverse Pivot: Mike Pence answers 11-year-old girl's body
image question with pivot to terrorism

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/14/politics/mike-pence-body-image-question/index.html

        When Mike Pence was asked to respond to an 11-year-old girl's
        questions about body image and female objectification, the
        Republican vice presidential nominee responded by talking
        about foreign policy.

 - - -

Pence ... what a tool.

--Lauren--
Care About Science and Tech? Our Job One: STOP TRUMP:
https://vortex.com/stop-trump
 - - -
Lauren Weinstein (lau...@vortex.com): https://www.vortex.com/lauren
Lauren's Blog: https://lauren.vortex.com
Founder: Network Neutrality Squad: https://www.nnsquad.org
         PRIVACY Forum: https://www.vortex.com/privacy-info
Co-Founder: People For Internet Responsibility: https://www.pfir.org/pfir-info
Google+: https://google.com/+LaurenWeinstein
Tel: +1 (818) 225-2800
I have consulted to Google, but I am not currently
doing so -- my opinions expressed here are mine alone.
 - - -
The correct term is "Internet" NOT "internet" -- please don't
fall into the trap of using the latter. It's just plain wrong!