Off-Topic: Trump-inspired "Crusaders" arrested for bomb plot against Muslims

Three Kansas men calling themselves 'Crusaders' charged in terror plot
targeting Muslim immigrants

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/10/14/three-kansas-men-calling-themselves-crusaders-charged-in-terror-plot-targeting-muslim-immigants/

        Three Kansas men were accused of plotting a bomb attack
        targeting an apartment complex home to a mosque and many Muslim
        immigrants from Somalia, authorities said Friday.  Curtis Allen,
        Gavin Wright and Patrick Eugene Stein face federal charges of
        conspiring to use a weapon of mass destruction, the Department
        of Justice announced Friday.  According to the complaint, the
        investigation was prompted by a paid confidential informant who
        had attended meetings with a group of individuals calling
        themselves "the Crusaders," and heard plans discussed plots to
        attack Muslims, whom they called "cockroaches."

 - - -

--Lauren--
Care About Science and Tech? Our Job One: STOP TRUMP:
https://vortex.com/stop-trump
 - - -
Lauren Weinstein (lau...@vortex.com): https://www.vortex.com/lauren
Lauren's Blog: https://lauren.vortex.com
Founder: Network Neutrality Squad: https://www.nnsquad.org
         PRIVACY Forum: https://www.vortex.com/privacy-info
Co-Founder: People For Internet Responsibility: https://www.pfir.org/pfir-info
Google+: https://google.com/+LaurenWeinstein
Tel: +1 (818) 225-2800
I have consulted to Google, but I am not currently
doing so -- my opinions expressed here are mine alone.
 - - -
The correct term is "Internet" NOT "internet" -- please don't
fall into the trap of using the latter. It's just plain wrong!