Off-Topic: Melania Trump: Donald Trump was 'egged on' into 'boy talk'

        Melania Trump says her husband was "egged on" in the 2005 tape
        in which he made lewd comments about his own sexually
        aggressive behavior toward women -- remarks she says were "boy

 - - -

Oh sure. Uh huh. Right. Pitiful excuse.

Care About Science and Tech? Our Job One: STOP TRUMP:
 - - -
Lauren Weinstein (
Lauren's Blog:
Founder: Network Neutrality Squad:
         PRIVACY Forum:
Co-Founder: People For Internet Responsibility:
Tel: +1 (818) 225-2800
I have consulted to Google, but I am not currently
doing so -- my opinions expressed here are mine alone.
 - - -
The correct term is "Internet" NOT "internet" -- please don't
fall into the trap of using the latter. It's just plain wrong!
pfir mailing list