Journalists face rise in anti-Semitic tweets, fueled by Trump supporters, ADL

        At least 2.6 million anti-Semitic tweets have been
        directed at more than 800 journalists since the 2016
        presidential campaign began, often because those journalists
        voiced critical opinions about Donald Trump, the
        Anti-Defamation League said Wednesday.

 - - -

Trump loves his Deplorables. And he's as deplorable as the worst of them.
They all belong in cages.

Care About Science and Tech? Our Job One: STOP TRUMP:
 - - -
Lauren Weinstein (
Lauren's Blog:
Founder: Network Neutrality Squad:
         PRIVACY Forum:
Co-Founder: People For Internet Responsibility:
Tel: +1 (818) 225-2800
I have consulted to Google, but I am not currently
doing so -- my opinions expressed here are mine alone.
 - - -
The correct term is "Internet" NOT "internet" -- please don't
fall into the trap of using the latter. It's just plain wrong!
pfir mailing list