YouTube Policy Issues of Concern to You

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ETrVFk9O0zkzahHm2LU2IRJiYmdHxfceXkv6ng_NSI0/edit

YouTube Policy Issues That Are of Concern to You

Please use this shared document to list, describe, or comment
regarding any current YouTube policy issues of concern to you. Your
input will be in Google Docs "suggestion" mode, and I will integrate
all reasonable entries into the public document. This doc is in
furtherance of a White Paper I'm currently authoring regarding YouTube
policies. You do not need to be logged into Google to access or submit
information to this document. Thanks very much!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ETrVFk9O0zkzahHm2LU2IRJiYmdHxfceXkv6ng_NSI0/edit

--Lauren--
Lauren Weinstein (lau...@vortex.com): https://www.vortex.com/lauren
Lauren's Blog: https://lauren.vortex.com