"YouTube, the Great Radicalizer"

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/10/opinion/sunday/youtube-politics-radical.html

        "At one point during the 2016 presidential election campaign, I
        watched a bunch of videos of Donald Trump rallies on YouTube.
        I was writing an article about his appeal to his voter base
        and wanted to confirm a few quotations.  Soon I noticed
        something peculiar. YouTube started to recommend and
        "autoplay" videos for me that featured white supremacist
        rants, Holocaust denials and other disturbing content."

 - - -

--Lauren--
Lauren Weinstein (lau...@vortex.com): https://www.vortex.com/lauren
Lauren's Blog: https://lauren.vortex.com