Hello!

Thank you for committing the patch!

We are currently looking into CEF (
https://bitbucket.org/chromiumembedded/cef) as an alternative to QTWebKit.
So far it looks promising. It works on all platforms. It is the base for
Google Chrome, so it should be maintained for some time to come. Version 60
is currently in development. At this point we are developing a prototype
for Mac as a proof of concept. We will keep you posted as we go.

We are able to launch the server in one terminal and launch our browser app
in another and use pgAdmin from that app.

It would be useful to have a framework to follow to decide what library
will be used to support pgAdmin in the future. What metrics are you
currently using? What data should we collect on prototypes in order to help
the selection process?

Thanks!
João & Sarah