Hi

On Thu, Jul 6, 2017 at 12:30 PM, Anthony DeBarros <adebar...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Looking forward to this and the other design updates coming! Regarding the
> PNG examples, I was wondering whether that is meant to show all the new
> icons being developed or no? When I expand the tree view in pgAdmin v1.4 I
> see quite a few not shown here, including Extensions, Foreign Data
> Wrappers, etc.

Chethana started working from the original icon set which we conveniently
had the original files for, back from pgAdmin III v1.<ten+ years ago>,
which is why some of the newer icons were missing. He has since added them
to the set I saw earlier today.

> Also, as a bonus question, I wonder whether there’s a way to make Views
> and Materialized Views closer to each other in the tree? I know because of
> alphabetization they’re separated but logically they deserve to be near
> each other, I feel.

Hmm, that's not an unreasonable thought, though having some collections be
magically ordered differently may cause people to have difficulty finding
things if they're not expecting it.

> Thanks for all your work on this project!

You're welcome.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com