Hi Akshay!

That seems like a good idea. When we're using the extended
pgadmin.alerrtify in the codebase it would be beneficial to call it
pgAdminAlertify or something similar so that it is clear that it isn't only
the alertify library, but it's been extended.

Rob & Sarah

On Thu, Jul 27, 2017 at 9:41 PM, Akshay Joshi <akshay.jo...@enterprisedb.com