Hi.

I want to write a tool for PG and I would like to recreate the object tree
in pgadmin on the disk.  For example.

    db
       schemas
           public
              tables
                  some_table.sql
I looked at the source code and it seems like you guys read the definitions
from the DB and then apply a template. This is great and I could rewrite
all that in my own code but I was hoping it would be possible to avoid all
that work.   Do you guys know of any type of CLI or a library that would
help me accomplish this? I also thought of just calling out to pg_dump and
then writing a parser for that file but again I would rather take a
shortcut if one exists.

Thanks.