Hi Hackers!

We are working on unifying the CodeMirror stuff into one location. While
looking at this we noticed that while there is logic for code folding, it
doesn't seem to be working. Does it work for everyone else? We also started
to wonder if there is a specific reason that code folding should be
disabled anywhere? Would it not make more sense to have it look the same
throughout pgAdmin? We understand that there are a few things that should
be depending on the place in the app where it is used, such as 'editable'.
Other than that, would it be acceptable to have the same configuration
throughout?

Thanks,
Bing & Sarah