Hi

On Thu, Aug 24, 2017 at 9:02 AM, Murtuza Zabuawala <
murtuza.zabuaw...@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> PFA patch to allow user to provide custom path for SSL certificates and
> also allow user to pass .pgpass file when making server connection.
> RM#2649
> RM#2650
>
> *SSL certificates options reference:*
> https://www.postgresql.org/docs/10/static/libpq-connect.html
> https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.1/static/ssl-tcp.html
>
> *.pgpass file reference:*
> https://www.postgresql.org/docs/10/static/libpq-pgpass.html

Nice! A few comments:

- Should we enable the certificate options for "Prefer" mode? What did we
do in pgAdmin 3?

- We need a doc update :-). Please include updates to all the screenshots
on the relevant page, to ensure they all show the right tabs.

- I think the file browser needs an option to view hidden files/folders.
Typically a pgpass file is at ~/.pgpass on *nix systems, and certificates
are likely to be stored in ~/.ssh.

Thanks!

--
Dave Page