From: Dave Page [mailto:dp...@pgadmin.org]
Sent: 05 October 2017 16:24
To: pgAdmin Support; pgadmin-hackers
Subject: pgAdmin 4 v2.0 Released!

The pgAdmin Development Team are pleased to announce pgAdmin 4 version 2.0, the
most popular graphical administration and management tool for the PostgreSQL
database.

This release of pgAdmin 4 includes over 70 bug fixes and new features. For more
details please see the release notes at
https://www.pgadmin.org/docs/pgadmin4/dev/release_notes_2_0.html.

Notable changes in this release include:

* PostgreSQL and EDB Advanced Server 10 support, including table partitioning
* An updated icon set and embedded fonts for consistent look and feel on all
platforms
* Significant speed enhancements, particularly at startup time
* Out-of-the-box ability to run in either server or desktop mode with no
additional configuration changes required
* Support for SSL certificate based authentication
* Detailed display of server status info on the dashboards, with options to
cancel queries and terminate sessions

For more information, please see the website: https://www.pgadmin.org/

Download your copy from: https://www.pgadmin.org/download/

--