Hi Victoria,

In "is_new_transaction_required.js" file I have modified the code and
handled both "responseJSON" and "axios" responses, but in your patch you
have removed "responseJSON" part which is required because "i
*s_new_transaction_required*()" function is also called from sqleditor.js
with normal javascript response.

I have re-added that code and also found one issue where "from
pgadmin.utils.exception
import ConnectionLost" statement is missing from "web/pgadmin/utils
/driver/psycopg2/server_manager.py" file, so I added that too.

Attached is the modified patch.

--
*Akshay Joshi*

*Sr. Software Architect *

*Phone: +91 20-3058-9517Mobile: +91 976-788-8246*