Hello,

I tested the patch and it is working fine.

- I had clean system before but after running DockerBuild, I can see 3
different images of pgAdmin4, Is this expected?

- We can remove /tests/ folder from each folders, we can also remove
/web/regression/ folder from the container, they are used to run tests.
We don't require them on production code.

- Can we make the ports configurable?
https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/2997

- Allow user to choose whether to run it as Single user mode(SERVER_MODE =
False) or Multiuser mode(SERVER_MODE = True)

--
Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala