Hello,

On Mon, Apr 2, 2018 at 10:07 AM Murtuza Zabuawala <
murtuza.zabuaw...@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

> ​Hello,
>
> Please find updated patch,
>
> Now layout will be locked after user updates its preferences, w
> e have used ​
> templated variable in the javascript file
> ​ because we do not have preference module or preference cache available
> when the page loads and panels gets rendered,
> ​I
> ​ also
> made changes in JS tests as per Joao's review comments.

Looks like everything is working when we change the lock.
As a personal preferences I would prefer to see this in at least 2 commits,
one that is related to the preference issue and another one that is related
to this story.

All the tests are working, but he linter is failing:

/tmp/build/4a5630c2/pivotal-rm-3155/web /tmp/build/4a5630c2

<https://gpdb-dev.bosh.pivotalci.info/teams/main/pipelines/pgadmin-feature-branches/jobs/pivotal-rm-3155-python-linter/builds/3#L5ab982d1:9>
./pgadmin/misc/__init__.py:78: [E303] too many blank lines (2)

<https://gpdb-dev.bosh.pivotalci.info/teams/main/pipelines/pgadmin-feature-branches/jobs/pivotal-rm-3155-python-linter/builds/3#L5ab982d1:10>
1       E303 too many blank lines (2)

<https://gpdb-dev.bosh.pivotalci.info/teams/main/pipelines/pgadmin-feature-branches/jobs/pivotal-rm-3155-python-linter/builds/3#L5ab982d1:11>

1

> @Dave/Pivotal team,
> The given patch is working fine for all the Tabs/Panels (all the panels
> from main window as well as from Query tool and Debugger) but I'm facing an
> issue while handling the Browser tree section, It is a wcDocer frame
> <http://docker.api.webcabin.org/module-wcFrame.html> and not a wcDocker
> panel <http://docker.api.webcabin.org/module-wcPanel.html>. Like wcDocker
> panel, wcDocker frame do not provide any API so that a developer can
> prevent drag-drop functionality on it.
>
> By visiting wcDocker github page <https://github.com/WebCabin/wcDocker> It
> looks like it not actively maintained.
> What do you suggest how should we tackle this issue?

I think this should be moved to a different thread, because at this point
in time we have 3 of our core libraries that are no longer
maintained/supported/under active development that I know out of my head.
(ACITree, Backbone and wcDocker). I might even add to the mix jquery 1.11.2
because it stopped being actively developed and supported after May 20 of
2016.