Hi Murtuza,
Generally the patch looks good passes all CI but the linter fails:

/tmp/build/4a5630c2/pivotal-rm-3072/web /tmp/build/4a5630c2

<https://gpdb-dev.bosh.pivotalci.info/teams/main/pipelines/pgadmin-feature-branches/jobs/pivotal-rm-3072-python-linter/builds/1#L5ab9877e:9>
./pgadmin/browser/register_browser_preferences.py:11: [E302] expected
2 blank lines, found 1

<https://gpdb-dev.bosh.pivotalci.info/teams/main/pipelines/pgadmin-feature-branches/jobs/pivotal-rm-3072-python-linter/builds/1#L5ab9877e:10>
1       E302 expected 2 blank lines, found 1

<https://gpdb-dev.bosh.pivotalci.info/teams/main/pipelines/pgadmin-feature-branches/jobs/pivotal-rm-3072-python-linter/builds/1#L5ab9877e:11>
1

Did not test the functionality itself ....

Thanks
Joao