Hi Hackers,

Team found few more issues. Calendar control totally messed up. The
bootstrap-datetimepicker package does not work with Bootstrap 4.
Fortunately, there exists one package which is advanced version of the same
- https://tempusdominus.github.io/bootstrap-4/. With minimum changes I am
able bring back the calendar control. (Create Role -> Account expiry)
Also fixed sort filter dropdown in query tool.

Kindly review.