Hi Team,

On Mon, Oct 22, 2018 at 6:15 PM Akshay Joshi <akshay.jo...@enterprisedb.com>
wrote:

> Hi Khushboo
>
> Following are the review comments:
>
>    1. There is difference in the colour of the two icons for Drop and
>    Drop Cascade when both the button are disabled. Please refer
> Disabled_Icons.
>    png.
>
> The reason behind this is, the delete icon is from font-awesome and
another one is svg image.
So, this is the expected, right now I am not doing any change as this will
be taken care in the new design changes.

>    1. Delete/Drop and Drop Cascade button should not be enabled if none
>    of the object is selected.
>    2. Databases:
>       - When select all the databases including maintenance database it
>       throws an error "Connection to the server has been lost". Please refer
>       Database_Error.png
>       - Checkbox should be disabled for maintenance database (if
>       possible)
>
> I will try if possible as we have common code for all the objects .

>    1. Catalogs:
>       - This feature should not be applicable to *Catalogs* and all there
>       child nodes.
>
> Already taken care in the previous patch. The check box column is removed
and both the buttons are disabled.

>    -
>    1. Roles:
>       - When select all the roles and try to delete it, it throws an
>       error "Current user can not be dropped". Can we specify the name of the
>       current user in the error message? Please refer Role_Error.png
>
> Dave/Ashesh/Team,

I have re-used the current delete object code for the multi-delete
functionality also. If we need this type of message then we need changes in
all the delete functions for all the objects.
This will take more 2 to 3 days.

Do we need above change ? Please confirm.

>    - Checkbox should be disabled for current user (if possible)
>       - When select all the roles except the current user, for some
>       reason pgAdmin4 unable to delete one role then, rest of the roles are
> not
>       deleted. Is this expected behaviour?
>
> Yes.

>    1. pgAgent Jobs:
>       - Unable to Delete/Drop pgAgent Jobs. Please refer pgAgent_Jobs.png
>    2. Document changes not included in the patch.
>    3. Following API test cases were failing:
>       - EventTriggerMultipleDeleteTestCase (Fetch Event Trigger Node URL)
>       - SchemaDeleteMultipleTestCase (Check Schema Node URL)
>       - DatabaseMultipleDeleteTestCase (Check Databases Node URL)
>       - ExtensionsDeleteMultipleTestCase (Check Extension Node)
>       - CollationDeleteMultipleTestCase (Fetch collation Node URL)
>
> Error:-  " flask.debughelpers.FormDataRoutingRedirect: b'A request was
> sent to this URL (http://localhost/browser/database/obj/1/5) but a
> redirect was issued automatically by the routing system to "http://
> localhost/browser/database/obj/1/5/".  The URL was defined with a
> trailing slash so Flask will automatically redirect to the URL with the
> trailing slash if it was accessed without one.  Make sure to directly send
> your DELETE-request to this URL since we can\'t make browsers or HTTP
> clients redirect with form data reliably or without user interaction.\n\
> nNote: this exception is only raised in debug mode".
>
> I couldn't reproduce this issue at my end.

Thanks,
Khushboo