I can't get to this right now, but Akshay, can we get it in before the
release?

I don't think the problem Khushboo notes is really a problem. Waiting for a
response before issuing another one seems sensible... as long as there's a
timeout so things don't get stuck if a response gets lost somehow. Maybe
the timeout should be something like 3x the normal interval?

On Mon, Feb 4, 2019 at 9:02 AM Khushboo Vashi <
khushboo.va...@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

> Hi Aditya,
>
> I have reviewed the patch and it looks good to me except the logic to wait
> until we get the response from the AJAX request.
> So, in this case at a time only one request is being sent to the server.
>
> @ Dave/Ashesh, if you think this is okay then we can commit the patch.
>
> Thanks,
> Khushboo
>
> On Mon, Feb 4, 2019 at 10:45 AM Akshay Joshi <
> akshay.jo...@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Khushboo
>>
>> Can you please review it.
>>
>> On Fri, Feb 1, 2019 at 7:04 PM Aditya Toshniwal <
>> aditya.toshni...@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Hackers,
>>>
>>> Attached is the patch to optimise the dashboard. Changes include:
>>> 1) One ajax request for the all the charts instead of separate for every
>>> chart. The next request will not hit until the previous is completed.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company