Hi,

We are making assumption here that all user's service file has port &
username inside them.
What if they are not present?

If I remember correctly those validation were left intentional when we
added service field just to make sure that we connect to DB server from
pgAdmin4 regardless of those information present in service file.

--
Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala