Hi Khushboo

Following are my review comments:

   - Test cases failed on every server.
   - Delete table scenario is missing in check_constraints and
   index_constraints.
   - Scenario "Primary Key Constraint with Index" is missing in the 11_plus
   folder, it is available in the default folder.
   - Found one issue when we remove fill factor no MSQL is generated and
   got the error "can't execute an empty query".
   - Index is not visible in the properties dialog when we create primary
   key using index.

--
*Thanks & Regards*
*Akshay Joshi*

*Sr. Software Architect*
*EnterpriseDB Software India Private Limited*
*Mobile: +91 976-788-8246*