Hi Khushboo

Following are the review comments:

   - Fix the PEP8 issue.
   - Drop query should be part of the jinja template for consistency.
   Currently, it is added through the python file.
   - Any changes in the view code should not warn the user "Changing the
   columns in a view requires dropping...." and we should not drop the view.
   For example, I have only change the WHERE clause or added 'ORDER BY'.

--
*Thanks & Regards*
*Akshay Joshi*

*Sr. Software Architect*
*EnterpriseDB Software India Private Limited*
*Mobile: +91 976-788-8246*