Dave Page wrote:

OK, that's an ambitious statement. I'll look forward to seeing the
results.

I'll send you something as soon as it works

Still as I said, I'm not prepared to give out CVS write access upon request - I doubt very much you will find any serious project that does.

Sure.

I would also suggest that you do keep the list up to date on any work you are doing. There are other people working on their own copies of the code, and it is possible that I will find time to do so again once the new financial year starts. The last thing any of us would want is duplication of effort.

If someone's doing something right now, we probably will do duplicates, as I implement the whole tree with slight redesigns (no tvXXX or svXXX, virtual functions instead to keep frmMain/browser.cpp smaller).

In your new design, have you considered the cacheing issues that Keith &
I discussed recently?

I'm tracking this list since Jan 24, haven't seen something about cacheing. Did I miss it?

Regards, Andreas

---------------------------(end of broadcast)--------------------------- TIP 2: you can get off all lists at once with the unregister command (send "unregister YourEmailAddressHere" to [EMAIL PROTECTED])