Dave Page wrote:

Guys - check out Hiroshi's screenshot :-)

<BG> I like that!!!!

Hiroshi,
I only partly understand your message. What's the problem for you so far? Did you use the binary distrib which isn't unicode or did you compile from cvs with wx2.5 and unicode? I'll be creating a Win32 unicode release version soon (no need for the ansi version, because W32 unicode seems stable)

Jean-Michel, how about translation? Basic stuff is done now (also Aggregate and Conversion), and I'm looking into the GTK2/unicode rendering problem now/tomorrow.

Regards,
Andreas

http://archives.postgresql.org