On Sunday 22 June 2003 11:12, Dave Page wrote:
> Jean-Michel; Mark & I recently played with: http://www.usermodelinux.org/
> which lets you run Linux VM's on your Linux box. They have their own
> filesystems, and can run any distro if you put the work in. Currently you
> can download pre-build Debian, Mandrake, Red Hat and Slackware (as well as
> Tom's RTBT and a few others).
> Perhaps snake could host some build hosts?

I was thinking of using Bochs, which is a virtual machine, without real
interest because it is slow.

I had never head of http://www.usermodelinux.org before your email. Where can
we download pre-built distro? I cannot find the downloading address. The
advantage is that several distros are installed without emulation... Quite
interesting, why not? Don't use Snake as a build host, we need it until your
system is up-and-running.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel