>> which wxwindows ? official 2.4 ones or unofficial 2.5 that we provide and that is
>> used to compile debian packages ?
>the official one ..

ok, so it is an unpatched 2.4.

>btw: the wrong wxwindows library(2.4) wouldn't interfere with
>     my installed pgadmin3, would it?

No, pgadmin3 as released for the moment is linked statically against our wxwindows 2.5.

Andreas, do you have any idea concerning this problem ? Does anybody on the list can
reproduce such problems with other linux distros ?

Christian, I'll try to send you more precise informations concerning debian build so
that you can try to build it by yourself... But I won't have time until tonight.

Cheers,

Raphaël

               http://archives.postgresql.org