Howard Bagcat wrote:

everyone,

I tried pgAdmin3-beta-0.9.0 in my Win98SE and prompted something saying that I pgadmin will not work on win98 and lower. I believed this is something to do with internationalization.

Is there any way that we can run pgadmin3 on win98se without enabling the above feature?

Howard,
that ancient 16 bit operating system doesn't support unicode out of the box. I believe there are additional modules that can be installed, maybe technet will help.

We distribute the full-blown Unicode version binarily, but if compiled from source there's also a non-unicode project option.

Regards,
Andreas

---------------------------(end of broadcast)--------------------------- TIP 5: Have you checked our extensive FAQ?