On Thursday, Aug 21, 2003, at 05:54 US/Eastern, Andreas Pflug wrote:

I'm thinking of a reduced mode, offering only "common" types. Does the average pgsql user use regoperator[] very often ? ;-)
IMHO, the combobox is too full, I'd need only a few basic types and my domains.

I completely agree, assuming, of course, that for users that do want to use regoperator[], they still can, without having to resort to the SQL dialog. Perhaps an option "Use advanced data types" or something like that could change the combo box's contents.

ahp