Jean-Michel POURE wrote:

Dear Adam H.,

In the RPM spec, after make install, we install the icon and desktop file manually using:

cp ./src/include/images/elephant48.xpm %{buildroot}/%{_datadir}/%{name}/%{name}.xpm
cp ./pkg/%{name}.desktop %{buildroot}/%{_datadir}/%{name}/%{name}.desktop

Could it be part of make install itself?

Yes. I've have to get back to you on specifically how, though. :-)

ahp