Andreas Pflug wrote:

Hi Adam,

obviously the Redhat binary distribution needs dynamically linked libcrypto and libssl. IMHO we should spend the additional 10kb and have both libs statically linked to pgAdmin3, to avoid these dependencies. Or did Jean-Michel just forget to use --enable-static when building?

AFAIR we confirmed that by default dynamic linking should be used, while our binary distributions should be as static as possible to minimize dependencies.

Okay, I will take a look at this again and see if the --disable-shared flag can statically link as much as possible.

ahp

---------------------------(end of broadcast)--------------------------- TIP 7: don't forget to increase your free space map settings