Le Dimanche 12 Octobre 2003 19:53, Raphaël Enrici a écrit :
> IMHO we should not have two separate directories to keep trace of
> wxwindows-pgadmin3 sources snaphots.
> (I mean http://snake/wxwindows and http://snake/snapshots/wxWindows)
> Any good reason that we do not merge the two directories ? I think it is
> a source of confusion.

Sorry for the confusion.

http://snake.pgadmin.org/wxwindows is an experimental place for building
wxWindows RPMs using "official" scripts. Unfortunately, I was not able to
make a complete build. wxWindows always fails to compile somewhere. Tomorrow,
I will rename the directory "wx_experimental".

Maybe we should move Dave binaries and Andreas patches in
http://snake.pgadmin.org/snapshots/wxwindows.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel