Hi Adam,

I forward to you mails that were sent to pgadmin-support these last days.
Mac OS X port runs but is not well displayed because of unicode problems.

Adam H. Pendleton will tell more when he will have more sucess.

Regards,
Raphaël
--- Begin Message --- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi Victor!

Thank you for using pgAdmin. Mac OS X port is mostly done by Adam H. Pendleton and last time I heard news about it the product was running but with strange behaviour for everything concerning the fonts. As far as I understood, Mac OS X lacks a real good unicode support which partly breaks the build.

May be Adam (cced) will be able to tell more...

You explained it just right. The application compiles and runs, but because of the lack of Unicode support, all the strings are garbled. The last communication I had with Stefan, he said he was going to look at the Mac Unicode support and see if it couldn't be fixed. On a side note, I should be getting Panther tomorrow, so maybe we'll have a Mac OS X 10.3 port by next week. :)

ahp

---------------------------(end of broadcast)--------------------------- TIP 5: Have you checked our extensive FAQ?

--- End Message ---