Lauris Bukšis wrote:
Btw homepage have incorrect status. I know that yesterday I updated latvian po file with newest pot file and I had all 1015 translated strings but pgadmin homepage shows that there is 4 untranslated strings. I dowloaded latvian po file from homepage and there everything was ok (1015 translated strings). I still think that there is something wrong with translations.php script ;)

Oops, thanks for pointing this out. Actually, I messed up lv translation with stringmerge. Corrected in cvs now, web site will rsync soon.

Regards,
Andreas