Miha Radej wrote:
hi!

Andreas Pflug wrote:

Annoying, if you don't want to update. Maybe non-flashing.
Or toolbar button, which changes appearance if download is available. The download dlg should be accessible even if no update was automatically detected, to enable manual triggered updates.

could you also consider checking for a newer binary snapshot (for windows in my case)? so i wouldn't have to go look every now and then :)
i know, i'm being lazy :)

The update information checked by pgadmin will be created manually, i.e. it's a kind of release information. We're probably too lazy to update it for every snapshot ;-)

Regards,
Andreas