Dave Page wrote:

Hi friends,

wx2.5.4 is somewhat incompatible to 2.5.3, regarding those casting
orgies performed currently to call wxEvtHandler::Connect (e.g. in
frmQuery). The new way using wxXXXEventHandler macros is much nicer, and
we'll want to use the forthcoming wx2.6 anyway so we should upgrade to
using 2.5.4 now on all build systems for 1.3.
As soon as this is done, I'll upload the needed pgAdmin patches to use that.

Hi Andreas,

OK, great. Do you envisage retaining <2.5.3 support, or are you
intending to cleanup the 2.4/2.5 #ifdef's?

I'd say we pgAdmin 1.2 is 2.5.3 only, and 1.3/1.4 is 2.5.4 only (CVS for whoever likes testing), later 2.6 only.

Regards,
Andreas

     joining column's datatypes do not match