Devrim GUNDUZ wrote:

Hi Dave,

On Wed, 14 Dec 2005, Dave Page wrote:

I installed my 1.4.1 RPM . When I want to change language from English to
Turkish, pgadmin3 halts with a segfault. Do you need additional info for
that? strace output fox example?

Immediately on language change, or shortly afterwards? Translations usually cause crashes if there's a string with the wrong number of parameters in it
and pgAdmin tries to use it.

Immediately on language change.

And yes, a backtrace would be good thanks!

Ok, I'll send a strace shortly.

I don't have it on my Debian; the Turkish locale file looks ok.

Regards,
Andreas

      match