-----Original Message-----
From: Miha Radej [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Fri 1/13/2006 11:11 PM
To: Dave Page
Cc: PgAdmin Hackers
Subject: Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Website

> what i meant and failed to say was that i prefer how the current menu
> works, ie an entire block works as a link, not only when you hover over
> the text. please see http://mcajvar.prkoritu.net/pgadmin/menu.html to
> better see what i mean. i stole the styles and just modified them a little.

Dunno what browser you're using, but in my firefox, safari and IE6's, only the
text is linked in any case. The new site doesn't have the highlight-on-hover
though - we did consider that but the concencus in the office at work was to
leave it without. I might play again tonight though.

Regards, Dave

       match