Hi Raph,

I finally got round to converting the pgAdmin files like BUGS.txt to plain text
as you requested some time back. I also renamed them to BUGS, LICENSE, README,
CHANGELOG etc. for consistency with other packages. Dunno if you need to tweak
any of the Debian packing to accommodate the changes?

On a related note, have you got anywhere with the man pages your spoke about a
while ago?

Regards, Dave.

       match