Dave Page wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: Andreas Pflug [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: 31 January 2006 12:19
To: Dave Page
Cc: Magnus Hagander; pgadmin-hackers@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Patch: Query favourites

I didn't think of one repository per server, but a dedicated repository server. This would allow roaming regardless of operating systems.

That's not a bad idea, but it does introduce a whole new level of
setup/configuration for the user - perhaps something to consider more
fully along with the pgAgent setup.
Hm, don't see the connection to pgAgent.
What I was thinking of is an option "repository server/db". E.g. when creating a new connection, instead of entering data manually info can be retrieved from repository.

Regards,
Andreas