:-( I always use VC++ 6.0 to avoid the extra deps that 2K3+ introduce.

> I can see the issue with the latest snapshots I compiled, I'd
> guess some
> flags of that textbox are strange.

I dunno about the wxTextEntry one, but the one on dlgAddFavourite is
perfectly normal unless I overlooked something.

> A word about gtk build:
> After installing libxml-dev on my debian box, I had to add a link to
> /usr/include/libxml2/libxml as /usr/include/libxml. I wonder
> if this is
> expected. In addition, I needed to add -lxml2 in src/Makefile.

Perhaps the acinclude.m4 code should be expanded to look there as well,
and possibly include a --with-xml= option.

Regards, Dave.

       match